Are you annoying when you having a itch scalp regularly? It does not seem to be satisfied and often be unattractive as you are associated with people. Why an itchy scalp may occur ? There are reasons of a dry and itchy scalp basically.
- Usually Get Scalp Clean : Dirty hair is caused by your scalp be easily itch and itch. Building up of dirt and oils can clog the pore in scalp that cause for the skin to itch. Then washing your hair every day if your hair does tend to get dirty. You can select shampoo products which have a pH between 4.5 and 5.5. This product will keep you scalp hydrated.
- Streak Dying Hair : If you cannot avoid visiting the salon, it is possible you have a slightly itchy scalp afterward. You should select have a streak in your hair rather than dye your entire head. This can help the chance of dye in contact with your scalp. You should ask saloon about products that help you to get rid of the itch.
- Kind of Hair Product : How often do you change your hair product? Do you know all of these hair products are often caused by scalp itches? You will have an allergic reaction whatever put in your hair eg. hair spray, shampoo or gels. Then you should stop using all together. And slowly introduce products back to your hair for 3-7 days prior to introducing another product.
- Treat Your Dandruff : Whether you have white flake, dandruff is the cause behind your itchy scalp. The best way to try using an over the counter shampoo which is medicated and treat your dandruff.
- Suffer From Sunburn : If you spent a day in the blazing hear without wearing a hat or standing the shade,it might be your scalp is suffering from a sun burn. This is also you have a dandruff. You should know that after the date of exposure your scalp must be itch-free within a matter of days.