mercredi 9 mai 2012

GLAMOUROUS CLOTHES FOR SUMMER SPRING 2012 BY DG

I usually love the D & G collections. And this glamorous clothes for Summer Spring by D & G – 2012. I will miss this line dearly, although the designers said they will not discontinue the label but they will integrate it in the main line instead.
Glamorous fashion for Summer Spring by Dolce Gabbana - 2012 drees

the collection is fabulous and I loved it to pieces. Literally! And you know I have a soft spot for D & G maxi dresses! The printed scarf inspiration reigned supreme over the final D & G catwalk and the gipsy spirit, multi prints layers and complicated, uber colored motifs will remain in my heart for the next season (and more seasons to come)
mini dresses and short pants for women summer by D & G -2012

Dolce Gabbana fashion inspiration for teen 2012

swimwear for teen by dolce and gabbana-2012


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire