mardi 17 avril 2012

Mollie King: Dating Prince Harry?


Is British pop star Mollie King Prince Harry's new girlfriend?
The member of The Saturdays has coyly denied reports that the two are an item - "No, no," King, laughing, told a BBC reporter when asked if she's really dating the younger British prince - but that hasn't stopped the rumors from circulating.
Even among her fellow band members!

Mollie King PhotoSpare

Rochelle Wiseman, one of Mollie King's bandmates in the girl group, jumped in and said she'd support her dating Prince Harry ... IF it were to occur.
Also, the band is stoked for the rumors for other reasons.
"This story, I'm more excited about than Mollie is, because I'm like, if this is true, I wanna meet Kate," Wiseman gushed, referring to Kate Middleton.
"Forget the rumor. Kate is like ... oh my God, she's up there. Beyoncé and Kate for me are the one," she said of Harry's sister-in-law of nearly a year.






 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire