Products used:
I start by applying Face Base Primer to my face and let it set for approx 2 minutes.
I then apply my foundation base Lasting Looks Foundation) evenly over my face, blending down onto my neck and around my ears. To reduce shine I apply a small amount of Loose Powder Transluscent  to the oily spots.
.
.
Now I’m ready to start on my eyes. One of my favourite products at the moment is the Eye Primer Shimmer . With my fingertip, I dab a small amount and spread across both eyelids. The primer provides a long lasting base for my eye makeup, while the shimmer adds an underlying romantic sparkle for my eyes. The perfect combo!
.
With a medium sized brush I apply the shimmery white shade (A) of the Colour Max Eyeshadow Gold Mine  to the tear duct area, and under the highest part of my eyebrow. The primer and eyeshadow mix perfectly together to create beautiful highlights around the eye.
.
.
I now use Black Eye Liner Pencil  to colour in the outer 3rd area of both eyelids. Using a medium sized brush I then blend this evenly to give the eye that ‘smoky’ effect.
.
.
I then take the shimmery brown shade (D) of the Colour Max Eyeshadow Gold Mine and blend it over top of the black, bringing it up towards the eyebrow and in towards the tear duct area. Note the difference this has made between the 2 eyes below 
.
.
Now for the reddish-brown tinge that really sets off this romantic look. I pick up some Loose Bronzing Powder  with my small brush and blend it softly in an arc shape across the middle of my eyelid.
.
.
Now to get those sultry eyes I use Brown Eye Liner Pencil ( in the water line and just below the lash line.
TIP: If you have smaller eyes, skip the water line step and just trace below the lashes. This will make the eyes appear bigger :)
.
.
I then define my eyes by drawing over the base of the upper lashes with Black Liquid Eye Liner I extend just a little further out the side to give that glam ‘winged’ shape.
TIP: Pull your eye out to the side as you draw liquid eye liner on as this gets rid of any creases or wrinkles that might get in the way of your smooth, straight line.
.
.
I curl and darken my lashes with Glamorous Lashes Mascara Black .
I then use the same Loose Bronzing Powder  from earlier to define my cheekbone and the side of my forehead in the ‘V’ shape (shown below). Following the line of my fingers helps contour the sides of my face, and create shadows in all the right areas.
.
.
For gorgeously seductive lips I use Mineral Lip Shine - Twilight Glow (it even sounds romantic!) ($12.95). For an even poutier pout, I wear Massage Therapy Lip Shine Noosa ($10.95)
.
.
For special occasions I like to apply false lashes.
.
.
Depending on how long you’ve known your Valentine, you can easily transform this stunning makeup look from ‘romantic’ to ‘sexy’ by adding Lip Quench Lipstick Power Surge ($9.45) to your lips, and Nail Enamel Lady In Red  to your nails! 
.
.
.