mardi 21 août 2012


Skjermbilde 2012 03 09 kl. 18.58.17 Makeup Tutorial: Urban Decay Naked 2

1. Start by applying a primer to your eye lid, this will prevent your eyeshadow from creasing. I like to use Urban Decay Primer Potion. Once the primer is set I washed on a layer of Foxy which will make it easier to blend the colours later on.
IMG 7308 Makeup Tutorial: Urban Decay Naked 2
2. I then used a blending brush to blend Tease into the crease (wow, that rhymed, I wonder if they did that on purpose). When blending, it’s better to add shadow little by little and wipe the brush back and forth until your arm hurts. If you make a mistake and bring it up too high the best solution is to go over with Foxy again to dilute the colour. What ever you do, don’t use makeup remover as this will make a horrible line which is impossible to correct later on.
IMG 7309 Makeup Tutorial: Urban Decay Naked 2
3. Using a flat brush I added Snakebite to the outer half of the eye lid. Because the shadow is farely shimmery I find I get the best result with pressing the eyeshaow on rather than using wiping motion. This prevents fall outs as well.
IMG 73111 Makeup Tutorial: Urban Decay Naked 2
4. Using the other side of the same brush I added Half Baked to the inner half of the lid. I used the same pressing method here as well. To get a nice transition between the two shadows, you can wipe the brush carefully back and forth just there.
IMG 7313 Makeup Tutorial: Urban Decay Naked 2
5. To open up the eyes I like to use a light colour in the inner corner. For this look I chose to mix Verve with Bootycall as I think the two together makes a pretty neutral highlight colour. I used a small rounded tapered brush for this.
IMG 73161 Makeup Tutorial: Urban Decay Naked 2
6. On the inner half of the lower lid I continued with the same colour as I used in the inner half of the upper lid, Half Baked. I applied it using the same pressing method as mentioned above with the same brush as before.
IMG 73171 Makeup Tutorial: Urban Decay Naked 2
7. Using Snakebite I connected the colour in the outer corner dragging if slightly further to elongate the eye. I also cleaned up fall outs and blended out the edges once more with Foxy using a big fluffy brush, this makes the over all look softer.
IMG 73191 Makeup Tutorial: Urban Decay Naked 2
8. Lastly I lined my upper lashline with a liquid eyeliner and finished off with mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
IMG 7345 Makeup Tutorial: Urban Decay Naked 2
IMG 7387 700x454 Makeup Tutorial: Urban Decay Naked 2
naked 2 makeup tutorial Makeup Tutorial: Urban Decay Naked 2
products Makeup Tutorial: Urban Decay Naked 2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire