Nail art tutorial: Rainbow nails
tips & tricks
- If you don't have a brush a nail art pen or a toothpick should work just fine.
- Wait between doing each line to avoid the colors blending into each other.
- I don't have dotting tools, so to do the clouds I used a small, round stud earring. It worked perfectly!
- Make different sizes of dots for the clouds so they really fluffy and cute.
- Use more than three colors if you want! The color order of the rainbow is red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet or Roy G Biv!
- When you're doing the stripes for the rainbow, get a good amount of paint on your brush and paint nice and slow to avoid streaking.
The finished product