vendredi 22 juin 2012



Shiny Things: Louboutin 2012 Men’s Shoes


Christian Louboutin, Louboutin, Spring Summer 2012, No Limit
I’ve professed my love of Louboutin many times (herehere & here) so naturally I was excited to see what his new Spring Summer 2012 collection would look like. Well let’s just say, I won’t be saving up to buy these anytime soon.I am a fan of studs & shiny things but these are too much for me! (which says a A LOT!) The No Limit something for everyone but I think it might too much something. 
Christian Louboutin, Spring Summer 2012, Mickael Flat,  Louboutin
The Mickael Flat is neither loud nor flashy, but is a good looking shoe. I don’t think it’s on the top of my wishlist but I like it.

Christian Louboutin, Spring Summer 2012, Louboutin, Louis Strass
Now I saved the best for last. I think out of the three shoes, the Louis Strass are my favourite! I know they are similar to the No Limit but without the spikes and with less colour I like them.  So what do you think of the collection? Will you be lining up to buy these? or going for more classic Louboutin’s like the Rollerboy Spike

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire